Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweaks/additions

bakamund

Straight to the point - 

1) To be able to right click a player's name in Region Chat or any Chat for this matter, and have a pop up menu with "Invite to Party, Whisper, Add as Friend, View Profile". Makes squad up much more streamlined as opposed to having to type /invite 123456rightclick <--- This would be useful if you're in game and someone PM for party. But in Region Chat, where ppl are spamming invites and just chatting it would help to be able to right click instead of losing the name from the flood of chats. 

2) In game/in mission chat - default button "T", is unresponsive. I can be chatting away in a mission and suddenly when I press T to type my chat in. It does not work. No response. And its fine after a random amount of time. Is this to prevent chat spamming during mission? or some bug? 

3) To be able to see which planet my squadmates voted for a mission in (perhaps a visual indicator would do the trick). As it stands, I got to go through each planet to find which mission they selected. I don't remember the mission's name in each and every planet.