Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings Fellow Tenno

NEMISISZEROX3

Hey everybody, my name is Nemisis and im new to the forums but not the game. Ive been playing for a little while now and have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. Im more of a solo player because my style of play can be a little off the wall(pun intended) but i find myself in an online match every now and then. I look forward to diving into all of the interesting coversations everyone has on the forums, and if you're interested here is a quick video of some of my gameplay. Feel free to check it out if you'd like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_7Mnp-cj9Y

Welcome to the forum Nemesis! Some nice parkour skills you got there.

I'm not sure if you know this but your weapon actually finishes reloading 3/4 of the way through the animation. Just felt like mentioning it cause you definitely have the skills to work that into your play style if you wanted to.

Haha, YES! That is exactly what my tenno looks like under the warframe, no nemesis more in then meaning of the word itself. If you look up the definition just about each one listed describes my style of play. I like to use an enemy's strengths and weaknesses against them, like in my video I have linked above, im surrounded by infested and we all know the infested are pretty quick but if you're just a tad bit faster they become quite easy to round up and take out.

Thankyou, I'll be honest, I was feeling a little apprehensive about linking the video in with my introduction seeing how im new here and still fairly new to the game and how my style of play is more unconvential compared to some of the other great videos i have seen. Matter of fact I'd say mine looks more like it belongs in devil may cry than in a third person shooter so i really appreciate everyones kindness