The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellhound Warframe

Okamibanshu88

I accidently posted this topic in the general discussion on the steam forums and was directed here so here it is :) The Hellhound.

I thought of an awsome new warframe for us to play. It would be unique and as far as i'm aware, no other game has ever made something quit like it. The Hellhound. A fire based wolf warframe, it would walk on all fours like a normal wolf, but come up to just under lets say lokie's chest for height. Standing at ...i think that would be three to four feet tall? and about six long from nose to tail the hounds special abilities would be similar to embers. Fires a fireball from it's mouth, able to summon decoys to attack targets with a camakazie like attack. The decoys run up and jump onto a target where they explode on contact. Then have flame aura, a special aura that surrounds the Hellhound giving him his name, in a cloak of fire damaging all nearbye units and amplifying all other attacks with fire for a short time. Then the final would be fire charge. A forward slash attack with the claws of the warframe doing heavy fire and melee damage. The warframe could come with floating turrents over each shoulder for his weapons, either one being the primary and one being sub, or a combo of both, and then having a basic melee attack that takes on the attributes of whatever melee weapon you put in. You have the skana, your claws rank accordingly to your skana, orthos same. Or there could be a new type of melee weapon specifc for the wolf warframe. I dunno about anyone else, but i would play this warframe non stop :). Please take it into consideration, also sorry if this is in the wrong section xP

It's a nice idea but having little turrets would be weird. Also you couldn't just give the claws the stats of the equipped melee weapon because then the length of a swipe would be off by varying degrees. The frame needs to be able to hold the guns and swing the melee weapons. As for having it so similar to Ember, DE is/was considering making opposite gender frames for all. So like there would be a male frame that used fire but would not have the exact same powers and there would be a female ice frame but different powers from Frost and so on.

• 3 months later...