The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Trinity Worth It?

EnderDragon1324

Question

4 answers to this question

I have had Trinity for a long time. She is a good support and tank frame, that shines in boss fights and can be useful in late defense missions. Problem is that with a good loadout, you do not need her in any of those cases.

She is by far the best tank in the game, even better than rhino, with link and blessing, but she deals absolutely no damage at all. Her only way of dealing damage, is through her weapons.

Currently she has 4 abilities, but well of life is useless and is easily replace by the ultimate, which also gives invulnerability to the team. Furthermore all her abilities are capped: you can only receive a max amount of energy or health by attacking the targets, which is definitely bad.

Overall, she is only necessary in very rare scenarios, and even then may not end up making the difference. The lack of damage from the frame and the fact that her most important abilities are capped also does not help. Her ultimate is also not necessary most of the time since your teammates will often suicide themselves in nice positions so they can be revived with full health and shield.

I personally love the warframe, but I rarely use it. I heard a long time ago that she was going to be changed soon, but I am not sure if that is still true. It is up to you.

Edited by Fl4m3Ph03n1x