Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really wanna know !

(PSN)SlyFox5679

Question

so where are we on revenant and rebuild relay coming to consoles ?

what frames are getting reworks  ?

Harrows 2 & 3 need a bit of a rework, the abilities are fine themselves but the affect needs to be squad wide,when you sacrifice your shield for fire rate and healing, the healing should be squad wide and the energy you get from kills could also be squad wide. In most instances when i play harrow when i used these powers i don't really get many kills because team is usually on top of killing and it seems like it would benefit more if energy and health per kill was just squad wide.

Hydroid tentacles need a damage boost they don't kill high levels very fast at all.

found this out last night doing a kuva survival, was going against lvl 120-130ish enemies and tentacles did about 400 a tic and thats 200 str,  but none of them would really die and drop life support fast enough unless i started shooting everything which is just sad that the 4 alone won't really kill high level grineer.

Frames i don't really play anymore but i know need reworks

Nyx

Titania

Wukong

Frames i don't see often with randoms after reworks

Ember/prime

Ash/prime

Chroma/prime

Atlas

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)SlyFox5679 said:

so where are we on revenant and rebuild relay coming to consoles ?

what frames are getting reworks  ?

Harrows 2 & 3 need a bit of a rework, the abilities are fine themselves but the affect needs to be squad wide,when you sacrifice your shield for fire rate and healing, the healing should be squad wide and the energy you get from kills could also be squad wide. In most instances when i play harrow when i used these powers i don't really get many kills because team is usually on top of killing and it seems like it would benefit more if energy and health per kill was just squad wide.

Hydroid tentacles need a damage boost they don't kill high levels very fast at all.

found this out last night doing a kuva survival, was going against lvl 120-130ish enemies and tentacles did about 400 a tic and thats 200 str,  but none of them would really die and drop life support fast enough unless i started shooting everything which is just sad that the 4 alone won't really kill high level grineer.

Frames i don't really play anymore but i know need reworks

Nyx

Titania

Wukong

Frames i don't see often with randoms after reworks

Ember/prime

Ash/prime

Chroma/prime

Atlas

Ember to Me is garbage!! The hydroid tentacle thing need ti be buffed like to 1800 true damage cause I also do a lot of long run survival and hydroid vs eximus(does like 50 damage per sec where they have like 5k health...)

And also Plz DE to make ember like before and get buff (its 3 don't GI through wall like Saryn which is garbage and damage is to low And fire cause fire damage aint that effective like Saryn's corrosive and viral damage so maybe make it doing 2k raw fire damage unmmoded if can Plz)