Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index

(PSN)funboxer84

De -PS4 - I'm playing Index with a squad of 4 and after we win, I choose to stay while the others leave and there is a host migration and when the screen loads again the it stays stuck with the sound playing in the background but it won't allow me to play which I have to close the application (Game) and I lose Time and I think the credits 250k from my first run. Please fix this bug, it happened twice already. Thanks for the help and attention. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)funboxer84 said:

De -PS4 - I'm playing Index with a squad of 4 and after we win, I choose to stay while the others leave and there is a host migration and when the screen loads again the it stays stuck with the sound playing in the background but it won't allow me to play which I have to close the application (Game) and I lose Time and I think the credits 250k from my first run. Please fix this bug, it happened twice already. Thanks for the help and attention. 

Submit a ticket to support https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and let them know what happened. I can't guarantee you'll get the credits back, but it's worth trying. It's a known thing that host migrations can cause this as peers host the sessions. Sorry it happened, Tenno.