Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

¡¡¡my Platinum disappear!!!

(PSN)blinking_shadow

good evening,yes as they see it in the title, I have a couple of days in which some of my platinums disappear without warning, I do not know if it is a bug of the game or is that I did something wrong (although I doubt it a lot) had already happened to me twice and in the same way exchange something for platinum, and after a day five or six platinums disappear. the first time it happened I did not want to make a report for a few platinums that do not even reach 10pl, but it's the second time that happens to me and I do not want to wait for the third or fourth, I would like to know if I can be reimbursed for this, the first time I had 15 platinums and I was left with 9, and in the current incident I had 14 platinums and now that I enter the game I only have 8, on both occasions there were 6 platinums that was taken from me, I want to know if PLEASE! ! I can be reimbursed for this since I am very confused with this and I hope it will not happen again, I FASCINATE !! This game and I do not want a bad experience to ruin it.

PS: I love this game

En español:

Buenas noches, sí, así como lo ven en el título, llevo un par de días en los que alguno de mis platinos desaparecen sin previo aviso, no sé si es un bug del juego o es que hice algo mal (aunque lo dudo mucho) me había pasado ya dos veces y de la misma forma intercambio algo por platino, y después de un día cinco o seis platinos desaparecen. la primera vez que me pasó no quise hacer un reporte por unos cuantos platinos que no llegan ni siquiera 10pl, pero es la segunda vez que me pasa y no quiero esperar a la tercera o a la cuarta, quisiera saber si se me puede reembolsar esto, la primera vez tenia 15 platinos y me quede con 9, y en el incidente actual tenía 14 platinos y ahora que entre al juego solo me quedan 8, en las dos ocasiones fueron 6 platinos que se me fue arrebatado, quiero saber si POR FAVOR!! se me puede reembolsar esto ya que estoy muy desconcertado con esto y espero que no se vuelvo a repetir, me FASCINA!! este juego y no quiero que una mala experiencia lo arruine.

PD: amo este juego