Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-

-Doverson-

Using Folrens bot as an argument literally discredits you from participating in this dispute. 

Zitat

KTeNgRk.png

VDcibNn.png

According to Folrens bot, a -ammo pyrana is worth 2600 platinum. That's one mag total you would have. 

Stop spamming my thread.

Sold this for 15000 one month ago, rolls were not at maximum. You can troll or talk garbage how much you want, it's the highest damage riven with these stats.

pppsss.png

Edited by -Ice-Breaker-
10 minutes ago, -Ice-Breaker- said:

Using Folrens bot as an argument literally discredits you from participating in this dispute. 

According to Folrens bot, a -ammo pyrana is worth 2600 platinum. That's one mag total you would have. 

Stop spamming my thread.

Sold this for 15000 one month ago, rolls were not at maximum. You can troll or talk garbage how much you want, it's the highest damage riven with these stats.

pppsss.png

god that is stupid amount  if critical chance less than 85% i wont accept

Why would you not accept it?

Pyrana riven with +CD+MS+DMG -neg has the highest damage potential in the game.

But it is inconsistent compared to +CC+MS+DMG -neg

+CC+CD+MS -negative is just trash

+DMG+MS is already better than +CC+CD+MS by a large margin

Let's do a comparison:

Maximum rolls are for +3-1: DMG:271.8% ,MS: 148.1% , CD: 111.4%, CC: 185.6%, for +2-1: MS: 195.5%, DMG: 358.7% also assuming a negative that does not have an impact on dps

CD+MS+DMG:

CD_DMG_MS.png

CC+MS+DMG:

CC_MS_DMG.png

CC+MS+CD:

CC_MS_CD.png

DMG+MS:

DMG_MS.png

My riven is 13k dps off maximum possible for its version. Pyrana Prime was my favourite weapon for a long time and I always paid attention if there was a better one sold somewhere. I didn't find any.

Edited by -Ice-Breaker-
12 hours ago, -Ice-Breaker- said:

Why would you not accept it?

Pyrana riven with +CD+MS+DMG -neg has the highest damage potential in the game.

But it is inconsistent compared to +CC+MS+DMG -neg

+CC+CD+MS -negative is just trash

+DMG+MS is already better than +CC+CD+MS by a large margin

Let's do a comparison:

Maximum rolls are for +3-1: DMG:271.8% ,MS: 148.1% , CD: 111.4%, CC: 185.6%, for +2-1: MS: 195.5%, DMG: 358.7% also assuming a negative that does not have an impact on dps

CD+MS+DMG:

CD_DMG_MS.png

CC+MS+DMG:

CC_MS_DMG.png

CC+MS+CD:

CC_MS_CD.png

DMG+MS:

DMG_MS.png

My riven is 13k dps off maximum possible for its version. Pyrana Prime was my favourite weapon for a long time and I always paid attention if there was a better one sold somewhere. I didn't find any.

Im not a simulacrum player even theory calculate player... the white damage is garbage for me

Like the primed chamber vectis DPS is better than lanka on that build site although

but only lanka can one-shot tridolon limbs

i think lanka is better than chamber vectis

And this is my test:

+60%chamber(cc+cd+dmg)            +60%chamber(cc+ms+dmg)               lanka

254619                                            247133                                           266274           (All yellow crits total)

491417                                            466104                                           513867           (All orange crits total)

Btw fuxk the vectis combo stacks

And +60% that is headshot bonus

Edited by pinponboru

Here are rounds 2 and 3 of Index, a lot of jumping involved etc. You can decide for yourself if the recoil is too high, but I don't think so.

And please don't post that "I'm using another riven". I don't have any other rivens for pyrana that can orange-crit and deal enough damage. You can look in my sale, my only 4 pyrana rivens are there. Don't have friends to deposit a super godly -zoom pyrana either to take the screenshot, so please don't start another argument about that.

Pyranamods.png

Edited by -Ice-Breaker-

The damage is good but your accuracy turns to crap no matter how well you try to control it. A stock pyrana with lethal torrent + full auto, already kicks up to 30+ degrees and a whopping 40+ degrees when you activate the buff - this is further exacerbated with arcane velocity. Adding +87.5% recoil ontop of that will literally make you look to the sky (note vid is with fire rate and base recoil but the effect would be similar) when you activate the buff on full auto. At ranges above 10m you effectively lose DPS due to loss of control and perceived aiming vision due to obnoxious screen shaking. Most people will opt to fire full auto or in big bursts in general gameplay which means the screen will also pull down dramatically between reloads/shooting.

I personally think that +recoil is one of the worst negatives Pyrana can have because you are fighting against the weapon to even aim (I think the same for Aklex/Magnus/Pandero rivens). And conversely, slapping on Steady Hands or having -recoil on a riven makes the gun a lot better in my opinion. So 16k asking price is a meme to me let alone 21.5k. Good luck with that.

Edit: Actual footage of +81% recoil here - and I bet the user was already trying hard to keep it from kicking

Edited by lolmetimbers

The first video is a joke?

Your screen shakes like mad all the time just like the last vid I posted. If you read what I said you would have realized that your video does not show the gun properly in a real world general scenario (index single enemies, close range, not auto, not ethereal buffed or arcane velocity). The amount of screen shake, compensation, overall accuracy loss and situational vision loss is crazy. Your argument about +recoil not negatively affecting is false - it affects the gun mechanics a lot.

I am posting for buyer beware and to inform people properly - many players will stay well clear of this riven because of the added recoil; some may not mind it (and some are just stupid) but it is only fair that buyers see how it will really perform. There is no sugar coating it - it does kick hard.

Edited by lolmetimbers

The first video was clearly meant as a meme/S#&$post but it also shows both what insane recoil and no recoil looks like. Videos are always scaled like that.

The rest of the post breaks down how gun recoil on the pyrana might actually perform - which is the whole point of my post if you missed it.

So you might not mind the recoil but I assure you that a lot of people do, hence the say hello to the sky comments. I personally, would never use that riven even if it was given to me free.

In conclusion, since recoil is fairly subjective, it ultimately does depend on the user/buyer. I think that the riven is absurdly overpriced but hey someone else may think otherwise so go figure.

Objectively, -zoom, -impact, -puncture are the harmless/beneficial negs.

Edited by lolmetimbers
vor 21 Minuten schrieb lolmetimbers:

The first video was clearly meant as a meme/S#&$post but it also shows both what insane recoil and no recoil looks like. Videos are always scaled like that.

The rest of the post breaks down how gun recoil on the pyrana might actually perform - which is the whole point of my post if you missed it.

So you might not mind the recoil but I assure you that a lot of people do, hence the say hello to the sky comments. I personally, would never use that riven even if it was given to me free.

In conclusion, since recoil is fairly subjective, it ultimately does depend on the user/buyer. I think that the riven is absurdly overpriced but hey someone else may think otherwise so go figure.

Objectively, -zoom, -impact, -puncture are the harmless/beneficial negs.

Damn, I didn't know Pyrana could roll -impact and -puncture hahahaha. "But I meant all weapons in general", yeah of course. 

I have sold several pyranas for 10k+ platinum, nobody was insulting me or asking for a refund. One had +Recoil, the other one had -Status Duration.

I told you self proclaimed riven experts who apparently don't even know what stats can be rolled on a certain riven to stop spamming in my thread.

Status chance and status duration have barely any impact either. And you can actually roll these stats unlike the nonsense you are talking about.

Edited by -Ice-Breaker-