Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add In The Ability To Trade With Friends

ScrubbyDubDub

My friend is 1 part short of the Warframe that he wants, and I have that part (And no interest in building that frame)

So here is my proposal, why not enable the ability to trade/give items to friends and other players?

You could either put up a trade with them, or straight up send ti to them as a "gift".

You could give or trade with friends blueprints, warframe/weapon parts, resources, maybe even credits.

What does everyone else think?

There are just so many flaws and exploits to work around. Giving new players stuff old players worked so hard for? That can't happen, so no gifting. Then how do you ensure an equal trade? A new player starts with plat, so couldn't you create accounts for infinite plat?  What reasons do level 12 players have to trade? Just so many problems.

There are just so many flaws and exploits to work around. Giving new players stuff old players worked so hard for? That can't happen, so no gifting. Then how do you ensure an equal trade? A new player starts with plat, so couldn't you create accounts for infinite plat?  What reasons do level 12 players have to trade? Just so many problems.

Well, the old player wouldn't give the new player a gift if he didn't want to........ it doesn't have to be an equal trade, both people just have to agree with it.......... make plat untradable.......... also if level 12 players have no reason to trade, then they won't trade....... simple .-.