Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who The Hell Uses Thunderbolt?!

yarash2110

Thunderbolt sure dos damage at level 20 enemies but more then that its only good when you need to kill yourself when a mission is bugged, 250 unignoring AOI damage isnt that much for t2, not even talking about t3, and anything above level 30 wont even notice his face exploded by an arrow, i say get the insanely small drop rate back, nerf the base damage to 150 or 200 BUT make it scale with mods, so whAt do you guys think of the idea? Sorry for the headline but realized that ppl will only enter what is agruble

Edited by yarash2110

im more in for:

250 scaling, and on the primairy target damage done by arrow itself also included (arrow explodes when it goes into a target or the floor, not on impact)

i thought 250 scaling damage is really op but if you like it sure, but remember its going to be the strongest weapon mod ingame, i mean an AOI lanka?

thunderbolt is a bow only mod unless they changed that. also the arrow only deals damage to the target (not to all enemies in the explosion blast, those only get the scaled damage)

o didnt mean it was an actuel lanka but a lanka also does 250 damage, and alzo it soes AOI damage, that what explosions does...