Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis target bugg please help

dozeydozen466

I need to capture boilers in order to finish the event but its not letting me capture the target!!! And yes I know forsure its the right target and that I accepted the quest from Cephalon Simaris. When I begin the quest he lets me know that he senses the target and tells me to keep an eye or or use the scanner to capture it or whatever but when everytime I see the boiler its not highlighted or marked or anything!! I scan it once and nothing happens. When I try to scan it again it just tells me that the target is already scanned. Also the trap doesnt work either. Help me please ! I spent so much time trying to complete the event and now that im at the last of it theres no way for me to finish it! I just canceled from cephalon and restarted the whole thing. This time he gave me another target. Corrupted Butcher....But its doing the same friggin thing... I cant capture them... What the hell do i do ?!?? thats totally messed up now I cant complete the event... Help please? Is anyone eles experiencing this ?!?!?!

you're not doing it right, you have to find the actual synthesis target that spawned in the level. You're just scanning regular boilers. The one you are looking for will be found by following the data trails you see through the scanner. simaris will tell you when you've found it and a mark will appear over it. Scan the 4 nodes on it to capture.

Edit: If it really is the target, and its just plain not working, I recommend dumping the boiler target and getting a new one. you might get something easy like grineer trooper.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

8 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

you're not doing it right, you have to find the actual synthesis target that spawned in the level. You're just scanning regular boilers. The one you are looking for will be found by following the data trails you see through the scanner. simaris will tell you when you've found it and a mark will appear over it. Scan the 4 nodes on it to capture.

Edit: If it really is the target, and its just plain not working, I recommend dumping the boiler target and getting a new one. you might get something easy like grineer trooper.

Will I see the data trails as soon as the mission starts or does it only appear when I start getting closer to it ?

2 minutes ago, dozeydozen466 said:

Will I see the data trails as soon as the mission starts or does it only appear when I start getting closer to it ?

If simaris confirms a synthesis target is present somewhere in the map when you start a mission, you can start tracking right at the beginning yes.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade