Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Failed To Join Session Because Session Is Full. (Quick-Fix Thread)

M4g1kz

Greetings, though I am no DE, I am here to give you guys some quick-fix solutions as to how to fix this if you are a party leader!

• As party leader you have the responsibility to make sure everyone can connect, or to have someone else host your teams Lobby.
  • Occasionally after missions or after some individuals leave your party, the game is still tracking their NET-ID in your party, which will give you the same error message as the title.

Problem:

The contact screen/error message states that you have "Failed to join session because session is full."  This solution applies only to this, and nothing related (Dojo joining, Void Mission invites).

Solution!
Select where you have selected your game type (Online, Private, Invite Only, or Solo), and either select another temporarily and then selecting what you had previous, or-
2lji0ap.jpg

Re-select the option you are currently using, by just clicking it again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some other issues very similar and simple:

• Can't find (then invite) my friend online even though I'm talking to him over Skype/TeamSpeak/etc!

- Please make sure your friend is on the "Online" status. 2cx926r.jpg

• Failed to join, mission has been completed.

- This mostly happens among friends who are trying to join each others' Defense Missions and the explanation is, that after a reward has been proposed to the current individuals playing in that Defense have chose "Battle," the missions therefore is considered complete by the servers (unknown if they plan on modifying this). Though 'Host Migration In Progress' does reset if people can join in on said Defense!

• The session you attempted to join is no longer available.

- This message will primarily show up when you try to join already time-out alerts.  Saying, if someone was hosting an alert which already ran out of time, you wont be able to join after the original time is done, even if someone is hosting that game and currently in a session where the mission is incomplete.

• I can't seem to accept the invite of someone hosting a Void Mission! / I can't invite some members into my Void Mission!

- This isn't a 100% full-proof quick-fix, but it does help occasionally due to how the matchmaking works with Void Missions.  True sometimes you can invite randoms to your group without issue, but normally you use the chat command /invite {said user}, and it works 99% of the time; otherwise, when it's a friend you are trying to invite or be invited by, make sure you are on each others friends list, it normally clears up inviting from the Contacts List. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please post small joining bugs and if I have any answers I'll upload them regularly.
Also if you know any solutions to minor bugs such as this, please message me and I'll add it to the board.
(Mind you, your submissions must be confirmed!)

Hope this helps both you the community and the DE's for fixing!

If this thread helped you, post your thanks to help keep this thread helping others!
Edit: Pictures!

Edit: Update- Other mission bugs.

Edited by M4g1kz

Greetings, though I am no DE, I am here to give you guys some quick-fix solutions as to how to fix this if you are a party leader!

• As party leader you have the responsibility to make sure everyone can connect, or to have someone else host your teams Lobby.
  • Occasionally after missions or after some individuals leave your party, the game is still tracking their NET-ID in your party, which will give you the same error message as the title.

Problem:

The contact screen/error message states that you have "Failed to join session because session is full."  This solution applies only to this, and nothing related (Dojo joining, Void Mission invites).

Solution!

Select where you have selected your game type (Online, Private, Invite Only, or Solo), and either select another temporarily and then selecting what you had previous, or-

2lji0ap.jpg

Re-select the option you are currently using, by just clicking it again.

Some other issues very similar and simple:

• Can't find (then invite) my friend online even though I'm talking to him over Skype/TeamSpeak/etc!

- Please make sure your friend is on the "Online" status. 2cx926r.jpg

• Failed to join, mission has been completed.

- This mostly happens among friends who are trying to join each others' Defense Missions and the explanation is, that after a reward has been proposed to the current individuals playing in that Defense have chose "Battle," the missions therefore is considered complete by the servers (unknown if they plan on modifying this). Though 'Host Migration In Progress' does reset if people can join in on said Defense!

• The session you attempted to join is no longer available.

- This message will primarily show up when you try to join already time-out alerts.  Saying, if someone was hosting an alert which already ran out of time, you wont be able to join after the original time is done, even if someone is hosting that game and currently in a session where the mission is incomplete.

Please post small joining bugs and if I have any answers I'll upload them regularly.

Also if you know any solutions to minor bugs such as this, please message me and I'll add it to the board.

(Mind you, your submissions must be confirmed!)

Hope this helps both you the community and the DE's for fixing!

If this thread helped you, post your thanks to help keep this thread helping others!

Edit: Pictures!

Edit: Update- Other mission bugs.

When i log in and click a planet it says Could not join. The game session is no longer available. and i cant go back to the solar system map or if i click a mission Titania for example nothing happens and if i log out i can see the back, zoom out and invite buttons and cant log in again what should i do?

Hi

My friend started warframe recently and he can't join my sessions. At first that's not a problem because I can join him and then choose a mission, but the problem comes when I try to host my void keys. Every time I try and invite him, he is stopped by a "Please wait....." screen that stays there for 5-10 seconds and the another screen claiming "Session Unavailable". I tried Re-installing the game but it doesn't seem to work. Do you have any suggestions?

When i log in and click a planet it says Could not join. The game session is no longer available. and i cant go back to the solar system map or if i click a mission Titania for example nothing happens and if i log out i can see the back, zoom out and invite buttons and cant log in again what should i do?

This was a small bug for a while where if you didn't succeed in getting a party within roughly 10seconds, you would be bugged at the mission screen without any control.  I recommend hitting your "Esc" key to go as backwards as possible and trying to relaunch your client.  If the bug persists, submit a support ticket at the support area.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/requests/new

Hi

My friend started warframe recently and he can't join my sessions. At first that's not a problem because I can join him and then choose a mission, but the problem comes when I try to host my void keys. Every time I try and invite him, he is stopped by a "Please wait....." screen that stays there for 5-10 seconds and the another screen claiming "Session Unavailable". I tried Re-installing the game but it doesn't seem to work. Do you have any suggestions?

This sounds like a Strict NAT issue which is more than just common, it's nearly unanimous among the community.

Go to the thread specifically about Strict NAT posted by [DE]Glen.  

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13981-strict-nat/

If this does not help (meaning that you took time to read through a lot of the updates, etc.), I suggest you wait till they fix their Server Software.  Or do some research on fixing your NAT (and what NAT is).

Edited by M4g1kz