Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug with revenant quest

(XBOX)TheoricCombat

Just ran 2x (Capture 1) Agent and 2) Grineer Cmdr) and NO blueprint dropped. Same happened yesterday. This is not fun. Mask 'on'...all steps followed, etc... Is there a particular order in which the BPs are supposed to be obtained?? So little accurate info out there...so...wait...what's that? Destiny under new management? I am Forsaken, it seems...

21 hours ago, (PS4)PandaPapa146 said:

Just ran 2x (Capture 1) Agent and 2) Grineer Cmdr) and NO blueprint dropped. Same happened yesterday. This is not fun. Mask 'on'...all steps followed, etc... Is there a particular order in which the BPs are supposed to be obtained?? So little accurate info out there...so...wait...what's that? Destiny under new management? I am Forsaken, it seems...

yeaah,i get u,but thats just rng,what happen to me was bug

I'm on PS4. Ran the bounties , got the parts. Built the parts in the foundry. Did the last part of the quest, completed it, saw text at bottom of page saying revenant blueprint. Exited plains and when the summary came up , there was no blueprint listed. 

Went back to the plains , to try again but got no markers, no way to retry last part of quest. 

Would really like to get the blueprint that I earned, or reset the last part so I can try again