Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teleport Pads in Corpus Bases in Fortuna

GinKenshin

Hey Tenno, 

I watched the latest and the gameplay inside the corpus bases in orb vallis and I don't know if it's just me but they look really annoying to go through, between the tight places and maps, to the navigation via vents, to the map which looked disorienting, it really doesn't look like a fun time to play in, especially since it's in the biggest map of the game 

Now this is easily comparable to the caves in the plains, but that's just the thing....the caves have the same issue, getting in is relatively easy, since it's just you going down a hole, but getting out of it is really annoying 

I suggest to put teleport pads inside the corpus base, maybe put it in certain rooms or the objective room, these will transfer us to the beginning of the base (think the room with nef anyo statue in the devstream). So you go do you mission inside, finish it, then just go to the teleport and you'll be sent back to do more fortuna stuff. This can even be done to the plains's caves but I don't feel it'll fit with the grineer, they don't look like people who use teleportation. Keep in mind that the pad is only activated when you finish the mission, and can't be used to go from A to B, just from B to A 

Some will say that this will render the movement of the game pointless, since you're just teleporting from A to B instead of ninja moving there, but I feel there's already plenty of that when you're getting inside the base, and in the usual gameplay and missions in warframe. You'll also say that if it's done, then why not do it for all missions, but not all missions needs you to get back to the start, it's usually from A to B and doesn't need you to go B to A  

I don't see any downside to this suggestion, and it'll only improve the flow and feel of the game, since personally I don't really like to traverse maze-like tiles

Thanks for reading