Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief's Wit Idea!

Evil_Version

Hello Tenno! ( And Developers Hopefully! :D ),

This is my first post on the forum and I'd just like to say what a great game this is!

Throughout my time playing Warframe, I have experienced, like others, minor flaws with the gameplay that I wish to address. But rather than writing a list and turning it into a mega thread, I deemed it more appropriate to put a bit of an explanation in shorter threads just so it seems less intimidating to read.

Thief's Wit, a great mod, especially if you're solo farming for specific mats. But I've run into a problem when queuing with random strangers and even friends and this is that the yellow dots on the mini-map can become quite obnoxious if you've already picked up that resource/mod.

I have come up with a simple solution, I apologize if it's not great but I personally think it would just make the gameplay experience with thief's wit a tiny bit better. When you have picked up a resource/mod the dot will remain on the mini-map but turn another colour as opposed to yellow, let's use green as an example.

If you have picked up a resource and it turns green, you can still way-point or tell your team-mates that they have missed their drop and at the same time know that you have already picked it up. It's a tiny problem I know, with not much relevance in comparison to others, but I know I'm not alone in the boat of running around like a headless chicken back and forth to yellow dots to find nothing there.

Thankyou for reading and have a good day/evening!

I'm glad someone finally brought this up. It's infuriating on defense missions when the whole map is practically a sea of yellow. Thief's wit really looses it's effectiveness. 

Also, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as a low priority change. As you were saying, it's the little details and conveniences that give a game it's polish. Just look at the "remove all" button, for example.