Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

repeatable frame quests

tastic

Found out recently that you wont return any mission/quest locked frame if sold after a short period of time is up.  So any unique frames only way to get them back is to cough up in some cases 325 plat to get them back and others that aren't sold in the market are just gone for you.

DE you have said this feature was going to happen eventually years ago, Focus happened now its time for repeatable quests for the rewards to happen, so how about it DE?

On 2018-09-18 at 3:56 PM, Atsia said:

Well we know they're already working on making quests repeatable, they've said it multiple times, it's just not a quick and easy thing to do, and they still have bigger concerns like Fortuna, Railjack, and Melee 3.0 to work on

How exactly is it not an easy thing for them to do? if we can repeat the quest already but are given different rewards, it is a simple matter of adjusting the prize we get. It would take changing one variable in the code so that it is set to the parts not some other thing. 

6 minutes ago, Whitetiger62512 said:

How exactly is it not an easy thing for them to do? if we can repeat the quest already but are given different rewards, it is a simple matter of adjusting the prize we get. It would take changing one variable in the code so that it is set to the parts not some other thing. 

The quests weren't made to be replayable so they have to restructure it to allow that, while also making sure it doesn't screw with the rest of the game, which apparently is a challenge with the kind of spaghetti code they seem to have. I'm going to try and find what they're official statement is.

On 2018-09-19 at 6:12 PM, Atsia said:

The quests weren't made to be replayable so they have to restructure it to allow that, while also making sure it doesn't screw with the rest of the game, which apparently is a challenge with the kind of spaghetti code they seem to have. I'm going to try and find what they're official statement is.

Well I can see your point several of the quests are marked as replayable so at the very least the frame quests that currently are replayable should give the frame parts again. Again if the quest is already repeatable unless they seriously #*!%ed up the coding some extreme degree it is not hard to adjust what rewards it would give. Now if the quest is not repeatable at this time I can understand it being hard to fix that but if it already can be repeated then it should be easy to get the same rewards.