Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime Build

SquinkyJunior

Question

Hi all! Didn't see a place that seemed appropriate, so if I'm putting this in the wrong place, please tell me how to fix it. 🙂

I've seen several people in the last couple weeks who have commented on my Mirage Prime Build, and I just want to give it here. 

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mirage_Prime/t_30_4400320430_2-0-10-5-4-5-7-3-5-8-8-5-12-5-10-49-7-10-57-1-5-615-9-5-852-6-5-866-2-5_2-6-57-8-866-11-7-9-5-5-12-8-852-9-49-8-8-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-58/190539/0

This build requires only 1 Forma, a Vazarin Polarity. Basically, you just cast your 1st and 3rd abilities when you want/need to. Her 3rd ability is both an offensive ability and a defensive ability. As it is, when you're in the light, you gain a +428% damage boost, and while you're in the dark you gain a 95% damage reduction*. Her 1st ability is mostly just for maximum coverage. This build comes in extremely handy when you have a status weapon you want to use but can't because it doesn't do enough damage, or because you don't have a riven for it. For example, this is my Phantasma build that I like to use.

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Phantasma/t_30_00002320_167-3-3-175-5-5-178-6-5-180-4-5-184-7-5-191-0-3-264-1-3-330-2-3_191-7-264-7-330-7-167-9-180-5-175-6-178-8-184-9/en/2-0-122/190541/0

This Phantasma build also only requires 1 Forma, a Madurai. This specific build is intended for use against Grineer, but can be adapted for use against both Corpus and Infested. By itself, I wouldn't take it to many of the things that I do, but with my Mirage Prime build, it makes a Sortie's 3rd mission with the augmented enemy armor condition a cakewalk. 

*For some reason, when you hit details in the WFB page for the Mirage prime build, it says that you get +160.50% damage resistance while in the shadows, while in-game it has 95% Damage Reduction. I don't why WFB has what it has, possibly a bug. Just wanted to mention it in case people noticed it. 🙂 

That's about it for the build. Any comments on the build or anything else mentioned here, just leave a comment or PM me here on the forums. Enjoy!

4 answers to this question

Wouldn't you need Hall of Malevolence in this build, with it your clones will do more damage than you.

Also, Mirage doesn't seem like a frame that can benefit much from QT and HA, the combo is useful if you have a way to regen health and even if you had life strike on the melee, it's still situational, since by the time you swap and channel you may be dead already. As a frame focused on avoidance, she shouldn't get hit anyway, I'd put intensify and something else instead of those. 

6 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Wouldn't you need Hall of Malevolence in this build, with it your clones will do more damage than you.

As it is, I originally built it around her 3rd ability, so I hadn't thought about putting HoM on there. But it could certainly be used, for sure.

6 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

Also, Mirage doesn't seem like a frame that can benefit much from QT and HA, the combo is useful if you have a way to regen health and even if you had life strike on the melee, it's still situational, since by the time you swap and channel you may be dead already. As a frame focused on avoidance, she shouldn't get hit anyway, I'd put intensify and something else instead of those. 

Well, I really like taking my Phantasma with me into the sortie and beyond, so I put QT and HA along with Gladiator Resolve just so that I wouldn't get instakilled. I also have a lot of Health Restores on me most of the time, that way I don't have to rely on melee and/or my sentinel. It's a good point though, I'll definitely take those ideas into account. Thanks for your opinion! 🙂 

16 hours ago, SquinkyJunior said:

As it is, I originally built it around her 3rd ability, so I hadn't thought about putting HoM on there. But it could certainly be used, for sure.

Well, I really like taking my Phantasma with me into the sortie and beyond, so I put QT and HA along with Gladiator Resolve just so that I wouldn't get instakilled. I also have a lot of Health Restores on me most of the time, that way I don't have to rely on melee and/or my sentinel. It's a good point though, I'll definitely take those ideas into account. Thanks for your opinion! 🙂   

Haven't done much with Phantasma other than level it to be honest, so I can't judge how Mirage plays that way. In my case I use Arca Plasmor and Twin Gremlins, aim for 100% uptime on HoM and Eclipse and at sortie 3 or ESO 8 she doesn't get hit hard or often enough to warrant anything other than Medi-Ray on a sentinel.

My Saryn is much tankier and its a lot harder keeping her alive, counting Regenerative Molt.

One last thing, just to clear up, since its unclear from your original post if you're aware of that, the buff from eclipse depends on light levels and the tooltip always shows maximum value, but doesn't actually grant that value.

5 hours ago, Ver1dian said:

One last thing, just to clear up, since its unclear from your original post if you're aware of that, the buff from eclipse depends on light levels and the tooltip always shows maximum value, but doesn't actually grant that value.

I actually didn't know that. XD I was wondering why it didn't work as well at some points in time. Thanks for telling me that! 🙂