Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plastids Drop Amount Needs A Boost

Outlawstar15a2

First of all I want to congratulate DE this game is awesome to say the least I love it! :XD My only suggestion is that the Plastids need a serious boost in the drop amount. The drop rate could use a very very slight increase but the drop amount is the real problem. I've played about two hours today so far about two and a half dozen runs of various maps and all told I got about 200 Plastids altogether... About everyday I manage to get about 150. I usually play about ten to twelve hours in the time it takes me to grind enough Plastids for a single weapon I can grind 20 Control Modules, Morphics, and Neurals each. It's actually easier to grind rares then this uncommon.

I propose a moderate increase in drop amount, say, 30-50 each bundle, and a increase in drop rate maybe say a 2% increase that would help bring it further in line with other uncommons and keep it from being rarer then the rares themselves. Love you DE keep rocking! :D

i think they're fine as is, if anything just change its classification to rare then if its so hard to get.

before the survival i had a decent amount, its wasn't easy but what fun is a game without challenges? and lets be honest, there aren't many challenges in this game, its just waiting for your next new baddie slaying weapon is done

Without people taking advantage of yesterdays survival, this resources is the hardest to gather in the quantities needed (except maybe Orokin Cells). Now that event is over we are back to massive grinding for what should be only a moderate grind.  Personally I have finished all my tech research, but I loath the day they introduce more.

For people totting how much they have, good on you, you managed to take advantage of the one time this resource has been available, not everyone was so let their voices be heard without destroying their chances to get something that is wrong fixed.  Also if you haven't started your research you don't have enough.

Personally I think there is a problem with the blueprint system, having all research use the same resources (and all the helms etc) just leads to an imbalance of resource requirements.  To make all items in the game it takes around about the same amount of Rubedo (16,550), Alloy Plate (18,810) & Plastids (15,490).  They are all uncommon but for some reason you are considered very lucky if you can get above 50 Plastids in a mission, while at the same time getting several hundred of the other 2.  No-one is asking for massive change, just that plastids be put in line with the other 2 uncommons.