Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noticed Vauban Bug...

(PSN)Zero_Izon

So I play on PS4 right, the thing is as I was casually going through my Warframes and pulled Vauban up to check what I had on him for his Repelling Bastille build.

As I was looking at stuff I was glancing at the Vortex Radius, which I should add unmodded stays at 6 meters, doesn't change when you level either.  Right now, my build has 151% Range on all my powers, yet my Vortex is reading 7.37 meters.  If Vortex has a standard 6 meters throughout, then with my 151% Range, should make it ~9 meters, not 7.37 meters.
Once my mods are maxed, I should be sitting at a 139% Range, which would still add 2.34 meters to my Vortex Range.  Unless there is some other reason for this, this is clearly a bug on Vauban's Vortex.

-edit-

So I read on the Wiki that the range of Vortex is supposed to be Base range + Modified range x 0.5, making it half of the overall added range over 100% I guess.  I guess I'm trying to make sure I'm not going crazy or anything, but man this threw me for a loop.

IMG_20180923_090336496_HDR.jpgIMG_20180923_090312793_HDR.jpg

Edited by (PS4)Zero_Izon
Found new information

Another side note, I also noticed when you apply Fleeting Expertise and Streamline, we should be getting 190% Efficiency, right?  Those mods give us a hard increase, if I am correct.  That being said, when both are combined they only give 175% Efficiency...   Like, unless I'm losing my mind, someone really needs to check their math on some of these percentages...

-edit-

Was told that overall efficiency maxes at 175% efficiency, even though the mods would otherwise max it at 190%.  My question is, does that extra 15% that is "lost" factor into other abilities, like energy depletion abilities, like Valkyr's Hysteria or Ember's World on Fire, etc.  I mean, that would be hopeful, but I guess I'm looking for a solid answer, as after melee 3.0 is launched there will be no more energy used for what was channeling.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_Izon
Found new information