Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant parts from high level bounties activation drop system suggestion

(PSN)Silenceform

I haven't completed the quest yet but i can already know i will be dropping these parts a lot of times when i won't need them anymore after completing the quest/building Revenant.
I can clearly imagine that DE didn't have enough time to implement this quest correctly into the game due to a tight schedule resulting as this being poorly executed.

Suggestion ( sorry if already requested ) : Revenant parts should be obtainable only during the quest (not before or after) because it dilute the loot tables even more.

"But what if i didn't build Revenant and have deleted my parts after the quest ?"
Suggestion : Make the quest be replayable so you can get them again from the bounties.

"What if i go into a public group in these bounties ? How the game will decide when to drop these parts ?"
Suggestion : The loot table is assigned to the host and the game will enable Revenant parts to drop during the bounty depending on the status of the host quest. Drop parts from Revenant are enabled when his quest is in progress but are disabled if he didn't started it yet or he already finished it.

If there is a host migration happening during the bounty, the game checks for the new host status of the quest for Revenant parts to be enabled or not.