The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Shattering impact doesn't work for clients

Fihuren

First of all, I don't really know if this bug is just an UI glitch or if it affcts the whole thing, but here it is :

For some bosses and or enemies with a lot of armor, I use shattering impact. Simply because that's the best solution to strip armor from an enemy that is available for me (I know this isn't the best of all tho).

I tried out as host and client and I saw a problem :

> When you are using shattering impact (like, say, against an eidolon or a hemocyte), if you are the host, the mod will work correctly and strip completely the armor after a certain amount of hits (health bar turning red and all) .

> But when you are using the mod when you are a client, the health bar won't change at all, even if you reach 3.5x comco (something like 500 hits). I haven't got the occasion to test it completely tho. Idk if it does affect the armor at all, but seeing my damage output with the hemocyte, I think the mod simply doesn't work when you are a client.

This bug has been there for quite a while, so I hope it will be corrected in a future fix, thx for the reading

Edited by Finara