Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Alert Names!

Bryntwulf

Hello, fellow Tenno! 
After finally seeing the most recent prime time almost a week later, I wanted to throw my hat into the name of Elite Alerts. I've got a few suggestions, but I'd also like to hear from you all. What name do you think would be best? What name do you think DE will use? And props to whoever guesses correctly!

-Massacre
-Taxocide(The systematic murder of a subspecies, referring to the strain of grineer/Infested/Corpus who gain this new ability to quickly adapt to their environment)
-Annihilation
-Herecide(The murder of a successor, or in this case, a potential threat.)

Annihilation is the conclave free for all. The other names are good for an endless slaughter, synonymous with onslaught. These apply well to defense and survival style missions. Is interception an elite alert?

Since the alerts only start around mid sortie level (60-80 I believe), the real challenge isn't in level, but rather the no revives aspect. We have nightmare missions as difficult missions for rare mods, but we can still revive there.

The theme here is that there are no revives, so from a lore standpoint the Tenno is without their Oro somehow. Oro void challenge. Building a name around Oro is difficult. Possibly alliteration like Mortal Missions.