Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul Bounty mission "Gather Grokdul" is very annoying

Leorion

Hello all, 

I'm writing about the "Gather Grokdul" mission that pops up as part of the Ghoul Bounties on the Plains of Eidolon. I am not sure if I am doing it right to start with because the explanation is vague but from what I understand, you go and pick up an item and ONLY the player with the item can fill it with Grokdul? (I collected some but it never counted, so I'm assuming that much.) I tried finding information about it in the Wikia, but I was unable to.

The design of the mission is just bad. Rely on RNG to drop items you need, and despite being a full squad, only the actions of one player will do anything. I rarely fail a bounty, but when I do, it's usually because of this. If you're unlucky enough to have the mission spawn in a random open area without any Grineer Outposts nearby, you have to keep pointing out Grokdul to whoever took it. You then rely on that person being competent enough to know, and be fast enough to pick them up. Heavens forbid you get disconnected in the middle of the mission, where you'll fail the bounty due to a bug with whoever had it, or lost time. 

I believe allowing all squad members to contribute to the Grokdul will help this mission, or even just letting us deposit the Grokdul into the drill or whatever it is, making it like an Excavation with more time on our hands.Or at the very least, better explanation of who can and cannot contribute. 

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Leorion