Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Fissure Groups

BhruicDearg

One suggestion I was thinking about while queuing up for random void fissure missions is that it would be nice if you could have a "match my relic" preference setting.  That way if you were trying to get something from, say, Neo A2, the server would prioritize other people who are queuing with a Neo A2 as well.  It could have a "fall back" to the current system if there weren't enough people queuing with the relic you want.  With this system, it would be easier to find people who are searching for the same part you are, increasing everyone's chance of getting what they want out of runs.

That's kinda what recruiting channel is for.

Sure it might make life slightly easier, but there are so many variables.  Rng to find a like minded individual is still Rng with the amount of void missions given at any time.

They could implement a LFG style of queing, but that kinda just rolls back to recruiting chat.  Keep in mind this could drastically cut down on grinding if such a feature was to become implemented, and we all know how grindy this game is intentionally.

If a majority of pugs would like this type QoL feature it could make sense.  But I myself just run fissures for prime junk / forma, with the possiblity of a good roll.