Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic missions

(XBOX)duffy323

I don't know how prevalent an issue this is, but can something be done about host migration kicking us back to our orbiters? Every time new relics drop, people will join missions, see that not everyone is running their preferred relic and then leave the squad, thus generally derailing the whole mission. It's very frustratting.

I mean, I get that people want better chances at getting the piece they need/want, but for people farming ducats or traces, it's grating and impeding the fun and flow of running missions. I also realize the solution on the deserter's part is to utilize recruiting, but they aren't doing that and it's killing like a solid 50% of the missions someone is farming a rad relic they specifically want to crack.

There are some morons who bail on random groups but more of the host migrations are because of technical issues persistently ignored by DE and yes pre-mades are not only hard to find but also just like with random groups can cost you your relic along with any other loot and progress you get

I think they should do an overhaul of the whole fissure relic system, even thought about making a thread for it but looking at the same bug reports dating back years I gave up on the idea, it is what it is they just don't give a shyt