Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sup Shooters!

avinity8

Sup Guys, 

I've been playing for like 5 days now and like the game alot. I'm up late at night still playing when I should be asleep cause I like it so much Lol

I'm coming from the fantasy RPG genre (and no not WOW, but a game in the same genre; RPG) but enjoying the Shooter genre too, 3rd person shooting is fun  =D

This is my first 3rd person shooting game ever too and so much fun. I've played other games like Medal of Honor (WWII) and Counter Strike back in 2005 but that was during school and during lunchtime on lan servers. Never online.

I got into the MMO world with MMORPG, addicting  =D 

But lately the P2W (Pay To Win) factors in F2P games have ruined most of these RPGs. I'm a very competitive and PVP oriented person. But when companies start making their games P2W (espin F2P games) it comes down to wallet size and/or who spend the most money to be top dog. I don't know if this genre has a similar issue or the same problem but I will soon see.

I'm waiting for the new RPGs coming in 2014 but I'm fed up with all the current RPGs, so I decided to try a shooter for a change, loving it  =D

The quality and things that you can do here are really cool. The pace of play, in-and-out and you can repeat missions and etc. And the numerous chars(frames) you can choose from the start is also nice.

Looking forward to the future of Warframe.

Hey fellow player.

Welcome in warframe.

PvP here almost don't exist. U can train against 1 player in dojo, and that's imbalanced. This game is focused around pve and it will always be like that.

There is no pay to win in here, and you can unlock and obtain any frame and any weapon you desire.

But as far as you probly know, these take slots.

Slots can be only bought for platinum.

Rest of stuff like colors and sentinels accessories are just aesthetics that have no impact on gameplay.

Have fun, and good luck Tenno.

P.s. before asking for PvP, please, do read FaQ.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by PiotrGracz

Yea, I already read a thread on it, Lol

Seems DE may be bringing it to the game. With this game in particular I don't care for direct pvp or not. But races/competition would be nice :D

Thx for the welcome and tips.

DE do mentioned leaderboards and achievement, that's indirect PvP.

They are new on field of "mmo" but they learn fast.

they don't cover they mistakes but take experience out of them.

they listen to community.

They have my full faith, attention and 95% of my time in front of pc.

So far, I'm not dissapointed.

hope you will be happy here as I am.

Yes, I love that they interact with the community and actually take suggestions, that is so cool. More games should do that.

Suggestions lets you know what your customers want. You can either say yes or no, or maybe something similar but don't just ignore or not give the option like others companies do.

So yes I love that DE is listening. This will help lead to a successful future for them.

And yes I'm happy here, waiting on my last Vauban pc  and farming formas for him as I wait   =D