Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 3 - June 8, 2024

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, June 6th for Pride Time #396! As always, the action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes.

As a reminder, Emisión Tenno will be returning after TennoCon, so we are only offering 2 drops this week!

This week, we’re prepared some Yareli-themed Drops in anticipation of her upcoming Deluxe Collection!

image.png

Twitch Drop: 

• Drop 1: Built Forma
  • Drop 2: Random Yareli Augment

Claim Time: 45 Minutes (Drop 1) and 90 Minutes (Drop 2)

**This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 should you wish to get the maximum limit (2 Claims from Prime Time) .

After Prime Time we’ll be raiding Purkinje to continue the fun and share with their community.

Raid Drop: Watch Purkinje for 30 minutes on Thursday from 8pm to 9pm ET to earn either a Yareli & Merulina Noggle!

image.png

Community Pride Drops!

For the month of June, our Weekend Community Drops will be Community Pride Drops featuring LGBTQIA+ Content Creators! Watch their streams for 30 minutes to earn a decoration -- as always, chosen by themselves. We hope you tune in for the fun Warframe shenanigans planned!

image.jpeg

Tibetansun (English)
June 8th from 11am to 1pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/Tibetansun
Drop: Fibonacci Floof

AuntieTan (English)
June 8th from 7pm to 9pm ET
Channel: twitch.tv/AuntieTan
Drop: Domestik Chapp Drone

Each week’s schedule will be posted in our weekly Drops thread, so keep an eye out to see what campaign is coming next. :)

:community:

• Like 15

I hope we'll see a Sisters of Parvos Riptide Tribute Pack appear someday. I still wanna get my hands on those items like the Waverider #1 Poster display and Merulina Domestik Drone

• Like 1

for all the aussies coming here for the time's ill save you the time to convert it 

Pride Time #396 begins 8am on Fri, Jun 7 (for au players)

Watch Purkinje for 30 minutes on  Fri, Jun 7 from 10am to 11am to earn either a Yareli & Merulina Noggle

Tibetansun (English) June 8th from 1am to 3am

AuntieTan (English) June 8th from 9am to 11am

it might be time to have someone add the different region times for these drops and other stuff or start using (UTC)

9 hours ago, DarkStarKPG said:

I know it is just a floof and there is no water for it but to put Fibonacci lying side ways😭

image.jpeg.a8dc3a7b9bd60345e4c60927c37af

That's how he lays in his Market Diorama as well. He has no legs!! 

• Like 4

I started watching the warframe stream on twitch for June 6th today at 6pm but it never gave me the drop for the Yareli mod. Is there anything I can do because I watched the entire stream and only got the forma.

Summer game fest drop did not work for me. I had it playing on my phone at work and it did not count. When I got home I was only able to catch 15 minutes on my PC before the drop ended and got 50%. Super sad. 

1 hour ago, Ac3Nigthmare said:

Summer game fest drop did not work for me. I had it playing on my phone at work and it did not count. When I got home I was only able to catch 15 minutes on my PC before the drop ended and got 50%. Super sad. 

Well I just wanted to say hi to the streamer who's giving the domestic Drone and also give some advices on a 3D model creations the streamer were doing (not criticizing just advising and also I have 8+ years of experience doing it by myself)  and out of the blue  I got banned just to give some help. (I know it's not the drop time yet but I wanted to stay for a while before it started). NEVER AGAIN FR 

On 2024-06-05 at 10:26 PM, OBIJUANKENOBIE said:

for all the aussies coming here for the time's ill save you the time to convert it 

Pride Time #396 begins 8am on Fri, Jun 7 (for au players)

Watch Purkinje for 30 minutes on  Fri, Jun 7 from 10am to 11am to earn either a Yareli & Merulina Noggle

Tibetansun (English) June 8th from 1am to 3am

AuntieTan (English) June 8th from 9am to 11am

it might be time to have someone add the different region times for these drops and other stuff or start using (UTC)

For anyone who is converting the times I would recommend checking out https://warframestreams.lol/ it has all the times and you can just click one slider and it will convert all the times to your local time. it has links to all the streamers and is all round a great too for not missing the drops. I am not at all apart of the site but I do use it and it is great so if you agree you can donate to them to support their tool as I'm sure it isn't free to host the site.

• Like 2

• [DE]Taylor locked and unpinned this topic