Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove rank restriction for Warframes

Asdryu

No, I'm not talking about Mastery Rank, but the rank of the frame itself.
Sortie and Elite Onslaught forbid you to enter if you do not have a maxed frame equipped. That's kinda fine with me for public as it MIGHT avoid deadweights but uh... The line is being crossed when it's about private sessions.
It is my choice and my responsibility and if I can I will do Elite Onslaught or whatever I want with a freshly forma'd/crafted frame. A MR 7 will probably still have less mods and options than a level 8 frame of a MR 25 anyways.

If I was able to do elite onslaught, I could've saved like 2-3 hours to forma my Chroma.
I just wanted to have some fun and/or do something different, so I tried "crazy" stuff like Kuva Flood, lots of bounties etc, but it's just plain slow, as it is normal onslaught. Many people might argue that normal onslaught is pointless and because of this restriction I might have to agree with them and we all know that the only affinity change/adaptation that has been made long time ago touched only the grineer faction. The others just give such poor affinity.

If you only want to level some Frames fast, you can ask a friend with a sleep-Equinox

to go with you on Sedna. Take a high range Melee such as the Orthos and kill every sleeping

Enemy. If you friend does his job correct you only need to do this Mission once to Max your Frame(with Affinity Booster),

And the Naramon Tree with the Exp-Bonus heips too^^.

On 2018-09-30 at 2:50 AM, Asdryu said:

I just wanted to have some fun and/or do something different

On 2018-09-30 at 4:18 AM, --KennyakaEike-- said:

~TL;DR~ meta stuff

Idc? My point wasn't how affinity is in general.
The point I'm trying to make is how it looks useless to me a level restriction of a mission if I want to do in SOLO, because MAYBE I might not have friends online atm or neither I wanna bother them. Why you gotta bring in other stuff?