Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Axi Rates

(XBOX)Avant Solace

With the release of Chroma Prime Access I've been farming quite a bit for relics. With this farming I've noticed something: Axi relics are, by far, the hardest relics to get. I understand that they are suppose to be hard to get in the first place, but there seems to be a rather blunt RNG issue with the loot tables they are on.

• Tier 3 Defense missions have a 42.84% chance at Axi on rotation B and 77.46% on C.
  • Tier 3 Excavation only has Axi on rotation C at 77.46%.
  • Tier 4 Survival has a guaranteed Axi at rotation C.
  • Tier 3 Interception has guaranteed Axi on both B and C.

Essentially the SLOWEST and most tedious of the endless missions have guaranteed Axi relics. There is no strategy or means to speed up the process. Its simply hold a point and just keep killing. It'd be nice if Defense and Excavation got their drop rates bumped so to have at least one guaranteed rotation, or at least speed up Interception so its not so numbingly slow.

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure this is exactly as intended. You can run through the rotations of excavations really fast, so you have one chance to get them. Survival and defense take longer, so you get two chances on defense and a guaranteed on survival.

To put this in perspective,  even at the slowest excavations actually beat both survival and defense. Even if you only run the excavators one at a time that's 6 minutes for all 4 rotations. Add in a couple minutes for travel time and running out of power to be generous, and that's 8 minutes per chance at an axi relic. So even at the longest it could take, you have a 95% chance at one relic and a 60% chance at two relics every 16 minutes. Which is faster than both surival and defense. And likely the excavation will be faster than this because you can run more than one excavator at once.

Honestly interception just sucks, and is the most boring and tedious mode. The double axi relics are a pitty prize for sitting through 4 rounds of it. The mode needs to just be better in the first place.

Axi relics are supposed to be more scarce. I don't really see a reason to speed up their farm. They should be the ones that you'd most want to run organized groups of to share the same relic, not the ones for ducat/trace farming.