Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Killed By Grineer 'invisible' Units After Killing Them

__Kanade__

This is getting very annoying and this glitch has been around for such a long time, whenever a Grineer melee unit gets killed, they're still slashing at you, killing you in thin air. This especially prominent in the Grineer suvival mission.

This needs to get fixed ASAP, those things kill you faster than anyother unit shooting at you once you get further into the mission. But in general this will happen in any Grineer mission where they're melee units.

Happens on corpus as well - their troopers sometimes continue shooting you after death. Shots appear from the point where the unit died even if the corpse dissolved long ago. It also happened to me with grineer melee troopers wearing heat daggers - I was on a survival mission hiding inside a small room and after killing one of those I got a blow then one more and the third one killed me. And shield damage animation continued showing even after my own death - as if someone invisible was hitting me again and again.

I have this incident quite often, and I've even managed to experience it with all factions.

With the Grineer, always a lancer. Upon death, firing a hailfire of bullets.

With the corpus, usually a MOA. Thankfully it's never happened with a fusion moa. Only ever happens with basic units.

With the infested, I once, on a very rare occasion, got a dead disruptor firing it's god damn arm at me.

I've also had what I believe to be a dead healer still letting off it's pulse, but I only saw the pulse, and didn't have enemy radar at the time, so I may be mistaken.