Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hybrid missions

Wouldn't it be interesting to have missions with multiple objectives, or rather multiple mission types mixed into one? For example a survival/spy  mission where you have to hack the three terminals as well as survive 10 minutes before extraction is available. Or a sabotage/defence where you have to defend something while a teammate goes to destroy a reactor. 

These aren't the best examples but I think it would be a welcome change to not be able to cheese every mission using whoever is best suited for that mission type all the time

if im correct survival missions are a distraction for another operative stealing supplies and stuff.... when can we play that part of the mission? hybrid missions sound interesting but for some things you might need bigger teams. 

3 hours ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

if im correct survival missions are a distraction for another operative stealing supplies and stuff.... when can we play that part of the mission? hybrid missions sound interesting but for some things you might need bigger teams. 

I was thinking of adding these to sorties and such to make them more challenging since most missions excluding defence, assassination and survival can be rushed in under 5 minutes by just rushing past the enemies. Atleast this was we'll be forced to face the high level enemies as well

Reading through this, what if for the survival one they added 8 man missions, not like raid missions but two separate teams of 4.
Where one team qued for survival the other qued for spy and the out come of both sides is reliant on each other.

I would love to see real hybrid missions, there already are some kinda-but-not-really-hybrid hybrid missions like defection missions are like like a mobile defence/rescue, i know there are 1 or 2 others like this but they are barely hybrids.

as i said i really liek this idea and i think this would be a really fun idea to delve into.

8 hours ago, LazyRogue said:

Where one team qued for survival the other qued for spy and the out come of both sides is reliant on each other.

This would be amazing in the new elite alerts. Basically if the survival team doesn't kill fast enough the spy team gets more opposition on the way to the vaults, and if the spy team fails a hack or triggers a alarm the survival team gets attacked by special units or something, that would really give players to pick gear appropriately and actually co-ordinate instead of disappearing at the start of a mission only to be seen again at extraction.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

that would really give players to pick gear appropriately and actually co-ordinate instead of disappearing at the start of a mission only to be seen again at extraction.

HAH if only!

Nice idea on that, i excited for this even though its barely even an idea being discussed. i just think a multi layered mission involving different tiers of play from multiple teams could be insanely fun.

Then again it'd probably be hit or miss and annoying when another team messes up causing issues.