Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inderect Lightning via side injector

NoNoMercy

This effect is done through postprocessing, utilising only frame buffer and z-buffer. However if we only had access to radiance map and normal map the overall result would be much better.

Currently using reshade with its own build in LI, however alsmot any mordern algorythm can provide same results and will be cost-effectve on modern GPU. on my old 780ti effect is 5 ms cost (from 3.9 to 8.5) and cost doesnt depend on scene complexity, meaning it wont cost much more with 100 greneer marines in this room, but they will be lit up.

original frame: https://yadi.sk/i/KcBI5opx22L6fg

modified frame: https://yadi.sk/i/VjuR6_g5lhTCJg

pure AO/IL frame:https://yadi.sk/i/_-LmlYSQjizVpw

i've just started some digging around, will post more of possible stuff here.

and for some weird reasons my image links do not show up on this forums

Edited by NoNoMercy

for someone whos been looking into reshade for the past days and realized that warframe deletes the dll required to load it at launch and when you put that dll as read only it crashes the game, id be interested to know how you have a working reshade these days.

None of your links work, even when loading them in a separate window.

Edited by ExoHolic

lCk8tdZ.jpg

ezFaPyn.jpg

9 часов назад, ExoHolic сказал:

for someone whos been looking into reshade for the past days and realized that warframe deletes the dll required to load it at launch and when you put that dll as read only it crashes the game, id be interested to know how you have a working reshade these days. 

None of your links work, even when loading them in a separate window.

well it works for me as is 🙂 just get original install files from developer web site (reshade.me)

seems im moving to imgur now 🙂

Edited by NoNoMercy

6 часов назад, led2012WF сказал:

it blurs everything including the hud?  

right now - yes its does. However i know how to fix it, we call that feature - UI mask. However my main goals are not achieved yet, so i'll make that mask later on,

tech shot, of light bounce on character, this is special preset to enchance character lighning.

d5mavNA.png

before/after

Спойлер

Before:

XPsbXxB.jpg

after (i've made exaggerated values, so the effect could be seen clearly, look at the hands, mask, edges of the body, they now reflect color like they would do irl)

ryLOUr9.jpg

and another good example of working lightning:

Спойлер

before

F8Px6JQ.jpg

after

vBuQDMy.jpg

with all that rich render pipeline, i have no idea why DE dont use that technique.

Edited by NoNoMercy