Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of eidolon War

ssmax

i am Rank 99 oblivious so correct me if i said something weird ok?

Plains of eidolon with lots of enemies fighting each other like in crossfire? or that is not possible yet with the server i saw you guys going to upgrade server at 9th
i mean like there is explosion and shooting everywhere we try to see kinda stuff. like a battlefield. Well actually it is like the game battlefield.
where you need to actually becareful or the hoard will just notice you and like "wait ! TENNO!" and *pew pew*  then air strike will target our position like in Kela de thaym *pew* *kaboom*

or... that is already coming since i saw something in the last dev stream.

i mean it would be nice to have a large battleground of never ending battle and a team just run thru to do certain objective. maybe like an event since it would  seems going to be hard to fish.

3 minutes ago, ssmax said:

Plains of eidolon with lots of enemies fighting each other like in crossfire? or that is not possible yet with the server i saw you guys going to upgrade server at 9th
i mean like there is explosion and shooting everywhere we try to see kinda stuff. like a battlefield. Well actually it is like the game battlefield.
where you need to actually becareful or the hoard will just notice you and like "wait ! TENNO!" and *pew pew*  then air strike will target our position like in Kela de thaym *pew* *kaboom*

i mean it would be nice to have a large battleground of never ending battle and a team just run thru to do certain objective. maybe like an event since it would  seems going to be hard to fish.

So Crossfire but in PoE. Only thing I see being the issue is mob count poe is huge and trying to fill it for the experience might crash the game till they can afford for that type of scale but that's a pricey ask at the end of the day imo. Tho they are well on their way with how large they are making fortuna. 

and it would have to be a mission to queue up for imo as so you can do things like fish or even finish a riven that makes you have to kill wild life as they'll be nowhere to be found otherwise.

1 minute ago, thebakertv_-twitch said:

So Crossfire but in PoE. Only thing I see being the issue is mob count poe is huge and trying to fill it for the experience might crash the game till they can afford for that type of scale but that's a pricey ask at the end of the day imo. Tho they are well on their way with how large they are making fortuna.  

Yeah! i agree! it is the dream tho yea? like what if the theme is like mom is back kinda thing. "mom is back oh baby gonna get to you, tennooos" - mom on the block step by step

il y a 9 minutes, ssmax a dit :

il y a 2 minutes, ssmax a dit :

Yeah! i agree! it is the dream tho yea? like what if the theme is like mom is back kinda thing. "mom is back oh baby gonna get to you, tennooos" - mom on the block step by step

Hum, what?

il y a 9 minutes, ssmax a dit :

i mean like there is explosion and shooting everywhere we try to see kinda stuff(?). like a battlefield. Well actually it is like the game battlefield.

Having hundreds of enemies at the same time would be very difficult to handle for many players as well as the game itself, especiay in a very huge map. A lot of people have difficulties entering the Plains without performance issues/FPS drops/crash/etc., so it would take a lot of work to make sure it doesn't make those problems even worst. Also, we kinda had something simiar when Plague Star returned alongside a Ghoul purge. Non-stop fight, almost impossible to do stuff in peace. Those were just annoying for the most part.

And besides, Warframe is extremely different from Battlefield, so just because that game is the way it is doesn't mean Warframe would work with the same formula. I'd rather see Warframe be improved then turned into another game tbh. 

7 minutes ago, ssmax said:

Truth there one day tenno we'll have the moon and stars!

2 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Hum, what?

Having hundreds of enemies at the same time would be very difficult to handle for many players as well as the game itself, especiay in a very huge map. A lot of people have difficulties entering the Plains without performance issues/FPS drops/crash/etc., so it would take a lot of work to make sure it doesn't make those problems even worst. Also, we kinda had something simiar when Plague Star returned alongside a Ghoul purge. Non-stop fight, almost impossible to do stuff in peace. Those were just annoying for the most part.

And besides, Warframe is extremely different from Battlefield, so just because that game is the way it is doesn't mean Warframe would work with the same formula. I'd rather see Warframe be improved then turned into another game tbh. 

That would be nice also! Warframe Definitive Edition! for free!

oh that is an old song you might not know depends on what age you are. Sorry for the confusion 😄

Il y a 2 heures, ssmax a dit :

That would be nice also! Warframe Definitive Edition! for free!

Did you even read my post? I said (well, meant, but still it's pretty obvious) that I disagree. 

Oh and Warframe is already free. And still a Beta.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

15 hours ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

Did you even read my post? I said (well, meant, but still it's pretty obvious) that I disagree. 

Oh and Warframe is already free. And still a Beta.

Thank you for your reply!