Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creed Of Asuri (Shadow Clan) ▀Now Recruiting▄

.Monarch

Introduction:

In Asuri, we trust.

Gather your arms, because we are not leaving until all foreign life is gone.

Let our enemies taste the wrath of our Asuri, let them feel how the inferno burn.

Let us not blind by hate and rage.

But together, we shall tame them as our lance and shield.

Let us. Let us pave our future with the might of Gods.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Who we are:

We are a small group of friendly mature players.

Our members varies from inexperience to veterans, we are not aiming to strife for the top, but to have fun and give our members an enjoyable experience during their stay.

Beside Warframe, we also play a different varieties of games. Our friendship, our bond as fighters doesn't just end in the realm of Warframe. We go beyond the borders, and strife to be better and stronger; Not just as a player, but as a person as well.

My fellow Tennos, ask not what your clan can do for you, ask what you can do for your clan.

Are you ready to pick up arms, and help those who are in need?

Are you ready to fight, not for injustice but for the ones that needs us.

✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚✚

If yes, then before we welcome you into our arms, and call you our brothers and sisters. Please answer us a few questions, so our hearts will settle, knowing you will have our back as we will have yours.

Required:

1  ) First and foremost, are you a friendly, mature player.

2  ) Are you willing to help those who are in need.

3  ) How long have you been enlisted as a Tenno.

3a) Are you looking for quality, or quantity.

3b) Do you acknowledge, on the other side of that screen. There is another being, with life and emotions. So very much like yourself, and deserve respect just like you would want for yourself.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Optional:

4  ) Your favourite/used to Frame.

5  ) Your favourite/used to Primary.

5a) Your favourite/used to Secondary.

5b) Your favourite/used to Melee.

6  ) Have you been in other clans before.

6a) If yes, why did you leave.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

What we want:

We are looking for players who are interested in an actual friendship. A quality bond that we will share for the near future, we are not complete casual but we will still have fun. Remember, this isn't my clan, my dojo. This is and will be OUR clan, OUR dojo.

Join our Steam Group to know our future directions and progress!

Membership is by invite only. Message Rain-Maker, or Daikenkais for invites/details.

We hope to see you soon, we believe in quality, not quantity. And we are looking forward to have yours, on our side.

Stay true, Tennos.

Edited by Rain-Maker

Ash is my favorite frame, snipertron vandal as primary weap., despair secondary, Othros melee. yes i have been in other clans i left because they weren't really that friendly to me. A clan should be more like what you guys offer.

Edited by Dragonninja3

Hello!

IGN: DragonSage

Preferred Nickname: dsage

Required:

1. Yes.

2. Yes. Come to me for any technical questions and I'll try to give you a correct answer. I've surfed the wiki page for crap ton of information.

3. I think 400+ hours. I don't know for certain because I reset on the first reset week and I don't remember what I had beforehand.

3.a. I like quality but a little bit of quantity would also be nice, per say, 20-30 players is what I prefer but if its a clan with 5-10 active players then I can't argue with that.

3.b. Yup

Optional:

4. Can't really say, I have a lot o frames so I like to switch around in different situations (ex. Ember for infested, Vauban or volt for corpus, and Ash or Excal. Prime for greneer. I have more warframes than that though).

5.a.b. I like Flux Rifle for primary, Lato Vandal for secondary, and Duel Zoren for melee.

6. Yes

6.a. I left because they were entirely inactive, I mean like 1 month inactive. It was small and I had also become not so fond of the leader before he just up and quit on warframe.

hello fellow tenno's =)

in-game name (IGN): hunter299

preferred nickname: zeron

1. yup

2. if they ask I will do my best

3. I started on forums today but I played for about 7 months... inactive 5 cause my previous computer got to laggy but now this tenno has new equipment

4. quality

5. I do and I respect

4. Excalibur

5. snipatron (soon to be lanka if I get in your clan)

5.a akimbo lato's

6. no