The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Controller Glitch When Exiting Operator Mode

TheDuffManCan

Hey DE,

This is my second time reporting on this issue and it's an important one because it tends to cause a lot of my deaths in game. I have been having an issue occurring when I exit operator mode using the controller. After I have entered operator mode and then exit back into Warframe mode I am stuck in a position where the game thinks that I am still holding down left bumper which makes me trigger my abilities instead of jump or melee. The only way to fix this is to go back into operator mode and exit again. This has been an issue with the controller for a couple of years now and it's not doing me any favors in the new Arbitration missions. Please take a look at this issue because I have talked to other controller users and they report that they have been experiences the same issues. 

• 1 month later...

I've had this same problem for years, too. Using both xbox one and (2 different) xbox 360 controllers. It happens maybe 25-50% of the time for me, and it can really mess things up if I don't catch it immediately (accidentally using an ability, not being able to shoot, etc).

Not sure if this is at all related, but I've noticed that sometimes I'll also get stuck crouching (as though holding left bumper), but then I just have to tap l.b. again to stand up.