Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soloing Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.

Tyanya

Hi folks

Has anyone managed to solo ESO to rank 9 in the last 24 hours?, I'm lucky if I can make it to rank 6.

I'm not sure if they've tweaked the spawn rates again and made things worse or whether it's just bad RNG, if anyone has managed it could you share what setup you used roughly.

Thanks

Edited by Tyanya
Clarity

Yes yes, I use Inaros and Atterax, but did you manage to get to stage 9? ☺️

By stage 4 or 5 there was barely enough spawns to sustain it, not sure what day it refreshes and we get a different set of tilesets but these tilesets just feel impossible, the snowy Europa tileset is always awful.

2 hours ago, Tyanya said:

Yes yes, I use Inaros and Atterax, but did you manage to get to stage 9? ☺️

By stage 4 or 5 there was barely enough spawns to sustain it, not sure what day it refreshes and we get a different set of tilesets but these tilesets just feel impossible, the snowy Europa tileset is always awful.

Yes I regularly get to 9.

Using long enemy radar helps.

32 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Yes I regularly get to 9.

Using long enemy radar helps.

I'm sorry Naftal, I meant today, on today's set of tilesets, if you did I'm both seriously impressed and a little embarrassed for my rubbishness.

To be fair to you I didn't make it clear what I meant.

1 hour ago, Tyanya said:

I'm sorry Naftal, I meant today, on today's set of tilesets, if you did I'm both seriously impressed and a little embarrassed for my rubbishness.

To be fair to you I didn't make it clear what I meant.

Just tested and did it without much problems.

Zones 4 and 5 sucked, I started 4 at 100% efficiency, 5 at 80% and 6 at 60%. 6 was easy though so I got back to 100% before convergence ended and stayed there until the end of zone 8.

42 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Just tested and did it without much problems.

Zones 4 and 5 sucked, I started 4 at 100% efficiency, 5 at 80% and 6 at 60%. 6 was easy though so I got back to 100% before convergence ended and stayed there until the end of zone 8.

Wow you're good. ☺️