Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor bug?

FrozenEcho

I noticed that on the wiki it says Tonkor explodes on impact and everyone says my left click should explode on impact if I actually hit an enemy with it, I also noticed that it doesn't do that.

Is this just me making a mistake or being dumb? Is it a recent feature/nerf/change to Tonkor? I don't know and people told me to post it here so i have along with a video to prove what i'm talking about.
 Anyone have any answers?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkbnNmHyztU&feature=youtu.be

Also my first post in a while if i ever have made any so sorry for any mistakes on that part.

I helped FE in region yesterday and today I have a followup. After discussing with CxLL they have found mention of a minimum travel duration needed, that isn't listed on either the weapon, or the wiki entry.
Update 20.0 writes: " The grenade needs to travel 6m before arming itself, it will bounce off yourself, other players and AI before then. "

Have you checked from farther away?

1 hour ago, Samayla said:

Have you checked from farther away?

I have done another video from alot further away, is somewhat hard to see but you can see the grenades bounce off them to a point where i believe this to still be an issue, you may test it yourself if you have any doubts, I missed 2 times so i'm starting to have doubts myself 😄

Video: (in 720HD this time ❤️)