Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Hangar Bay

Sarge111

This could be a simply aesthetic item in the dojo, or could be an area to prep for missions before a cool flight animation is used to show you flying into a hyper jump. Possibly be able to modify the looks of your transport ships. This could also be a insertion location for a clan protection mission, where a grineer force (Or an opposing clan) has discovered the location of your base and have sent a team of commandos to wipe you out. You would then have to activate defenses that you had activated and run to the hanger to defend your base. Any constructive comments, please post.

We getting all Star Wars up in here. I hope our dojos don't turn into Death Stars...

Ok. Apparently all sci-fi is now Star Wars and every space station is a Death Star. Great logic there. -.-

Anyway, this suggestion came up a while ago (few months?) and I think it would be awesome to see. There should be an option to integrate the "home" screen/lobby into the dojo since the dojos are supposed to be our base of operations. Would tie in the lore much better as well. There was also a suggestion of a prime drop ship that actually did stuff besides, you know, drop you off and pick you up.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Sorry, don't know much bout' Sci-Fi. I watch all Star Wars episodes and think I'm an expert. 

Then maybe you'd be surprised to know that hangars are a real thing! Where they actually keep air/spacecraft. Some of them are even on large ships! :O Who would have ever guessed???

This could be a simply aesthetic item in the dojo, or could be an area to prep for missions before a cool flight animation is used to show you flying into a hyper jump. Possibly be able to modify the looks of your transport ships. This could also be a insertion location for a clan protection mission, where a grineer force (Or an opposing clan) has discovered the location of your base and have sent a team of commandos to wipe you out. You would then have to activate defenses that you had activated and run to the hanger to defend your base. Any constructive comments, please post.

its actually an ok idea! it could be a precursor to additional things... space-walk, hanger for personalized interceptors for tenno players, clan missions, deployment for clan missions.. the possibilities are endless and i think DEs ideas should never end to make it more awesome!

We getting all Star Wars up in here. I hope our dojos don't turn into Death Stars...

its a sci-fi game so expect things to overlap. it doesnt mean that if DE thinks of things like space-jumping that its copying star wars and star trek or if they think of blocking bullets and lasers using swords is that its a rehash of the jedi's lightsabers (an awesome idea to up the uses of melee weapons instead of just using them to break boxes). since star wars is one of the oldest sci-fi and covers most sci-fi ideas, its not surprising if somethings would look similar...

Maybe for Grineer/Corpus insertions, not other Tenno clans, were on the verge of extinction, last thing we need to be doing is killing eachother and attempting to overtake another clans dojo.

i think clan vs clan is still way off here... pvp is still kinda not in DEs mind right now and i think that would remain that way for some time so the thought of clan vs clan is kinda out of the question...

i think clan vs clan is still way off here... pvp is still kinda not in DEs mind right now and i think that would remain that way for some time so the thought of clan vs clan is kinda out of the question...

It was in response to the OP's idea that dojo Hangars could be used for Grineer insertion points or rival Tenno clans.