Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward: Affinity

Karma_Ghost

I realize login rewards are free and anything is better than nothing. However,  I think the affinity reward could be more useful if implemented differently.

Problem: Affinity is applied to the last weapon equipped prior to the login. Unless the player selects his/her low ranked weapons/warframe in anticipation of affinity prior to logging out, there is a good chance that affinity will be wasted on a level 30 equipment.

Possible solution: Allow bonus affinity to be applied manually through the arsenal via an "apply affinity" button next to the "customize colors" and "configure upgrade artifacts" buttons. This allows a reward that is often wasted (and consequently disappointing) to be much more valuable. It could even be expanded to store bonus affinity from multiple logins. 

Edited by Karma_Ghost

I would disagree with this if not for the fact that sometimes the game randomly re-equips items you specifically unequip in anticipation of getting affinity. As it stands now, I'm in total support of simply being able to claim your login reward a bit later, rather than being forced to claim it before you can do anything else.

You're still getting something for doing nothing other than logging in. I'm just arguing the point that affinity would be useful if it could be applied to something specific like all the other rewards can. Credits, blueprints, and forma have obvious value. Coupons are desirable for anyone intending to buy platinum. Affinity is the only reward that has the potential to be completely wasted without any further input or lack thereof from the player.