Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mouse sensitivity changing

M00nGoblin

I believe it has something to do with archwings on the plains. I noticed my sensitivity would randomly change while I was on the plains. My normal sensitivity is much lower than my archwing. Eventually I started to realize it was right after we completed objectives for bounties and people started spawning archwings. Before I got in mine my sensitivity would spike.

So yep. Sensitivity seems to change to archwing sensitivity if someone else spawns one.

Super 15000dpi from 700dpi (feels like) turn my mouse a tiny bit boom 360
Also void dashing with operator does this aswell, to fix it i have to go into arch wing leave archwing then its okay, till i need to get energy again... then its broken then i need to do this process again eidolon hunting is EXTREMELY hard to do.

This bug has plagued me for so long in the plains. Enter archwing, exit archwing, enter operator, exit operator: *bam* hard to control aiming. Part of the reason i stopped doing tridolon hunts that expect me to use archwing, and makes fishing annoying if I forget to not use archwing. I thought hotfix 23.10.7 fixed this, but I misinterpreted the listed mouse speed fix.