The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration drones

Loviam

Il y a 4 heures, VPrime96 a dit :

Except the Ancient woud only receive the Radiation after you destroy the Drones since the drone makes them immune to damage.

Actually the rad proc bypasses this. Even from abilities as far as i've seen. It won't stop the drone from making everything immune but it will turn off ancient auras and other buffs on the drone. 

Tbh i don't find drones to be a problem even under ancient healers' DR. I just tend to roll with both a strong per shot gun and a rapid fire one so that i can swap to the right one on occasion. 

If anything, the drones being able to benefit from allied buffs is maybe the only thing that makes them not completely irrelevant even in the current AoE spam meta. 

Tho if you don't exclusively play Plasmor/Zarr/Lenz/spin2win the drones are actually a nice change of pace in my opinion. 

I agree it's not enough yet, as in the enemies are still far too low leveled to pose a threat, and there should be other things like minibosses and/or random modifiers you need to adapt to, but imo it's a start. And the single-life thing made them, imo, way more interesting and enjoyable and intense than any other mission i ever played in WF.