Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Olestore travesty

Kaelin

Ordered an awesome looking Nekros Prime emblazoned hoodie from olestore (ol3store.com), paid about 50usd, what arrived horrified me.

The "hoodie" is a cheap synthetic lightweight material, and the "print" looks like a blown-up version of the thumbnail.

For 45usd.

Claims to be an American company but I'm returning the item to the company address in Hanoi. That would be Hanoi, Vietnam.

And I had to raise a dispute on PayPal before I got the aforementioned return authorisation and postage instructions.

Avoid them like the plague.

2 hours ago, Kaelin said:

Ordered an awesome looking Nekros Prime emblazoned hoodie from olestore (ol3store.com), paid about 50usd, what arrived horrified me.

The "hoodie" is a cheap synthetic lightweight material, and the "print" looks like a blown-up version of the thumbnail.

For 45usd.

Claims to be an American company but I'm returning the item to the company address in Hanoi. That would be Hanoi, Vietnam.

And I had to raise a dispute on PayPal before I got the aforementioned return authorisation and postage instructions.

Avoid them like the plague.

Why Warframe merch is best bought from Warframe.com.

31 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Why Warframe merch is best bought from Warframe.com.

Indeed, had something similar been available from the merch store then I would have purchased it there.

But it wasn't. So I didn't.

I feel this is somewhat stating the obvious, and moreover utterly detracting from the information being provided.