Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Copy Main Colours

Underdrill

With the recent addition of the automatic ayatan statue filling, DE seem willing to implement small QoL time-saving features, so I think it would be incredibly helpful to finally get the auto copy main colours feature into the game. This would make it much quicker to be fully fashion frame ready (For those that like having their colour scheme the same) knowing that, for those that choose to enable this feature, once you equip a weapon or a sentinel, all of the colours of your warframe are immediately copied onto them. I know this has been asked by myself and many others multiple times, but its implementation will be seen as worthwhile.

This would be nice, especially when a weapon is used by several differently colored warframes. I could see this as an additional virtual appearance slot, besides A, B and C, called "Warframe Colors" or something of the sort. "Virtual" because it doesn't actually have to save any additional data on DE's servers, which - I think - is a prerequisite for them to even consider implementing such a comparatively minor feature.