Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kind Of Void Keys And Bosses

Strafik

( I don't really know if someone had this idea already, if he had I'm sorry )

Well...Going on Voids with friends is fun, but I was talking with a friend one day and I realized that it would be fun to have some void keys in the future, like Tower IV Assassinations, that allowed more than 4 players to be in a squad, allowing a bigger teamwork experience while killing, for example, a colossal and difficult boss with some benefits of course, like rare items or mods (that might come in the future as well).

But the point is not the items or the mods...

I love this game, but it would be fun to allow clans to plan runs to those voids with their mates, making the clans having something to fight for instead of only events and kills.

So the...

Details:

New Voids with more than 4 players on each squad

Bosses requiring a lot of teamwork and team coordination

Bosses should have a certain strategy to be killed and they should have some resistances to some sort of stuns and weapon damage, making it a lot stronger and challenging

Bosses could have some stages sometimes, with different strategies for each one 

Objectives:

Having more fun with a lot more people on a challenging mission

Since this is a Co-Op game, this will allow players to work together to achieve victory and ill make players more united in combat than "everybody all over the place doing they'r own thing".

It will avoid people to farm this missions alone forcing them to search for help and involving other players (it will bring more people to the active I guess) 

Everybody will feel more rewarded in the end when the boss is killed

The loot:

I don't really know about this but, with the new flux of ideas about frames, sentinels, mods and weapons, some of those ideas could be used (if authorized and accepted) as drops from the bosses.

As I said, If someone had this idea, never mind about this post and forget about it.

If you don't like the idea I understand and I don't mind, just don't insult or anything.

If you like it, awesome, its good to know that I had a good idea.

And if you think that It could be improved post your feedback here and I'll be glad to read it.

Edited by Strafik

yeah i like that idea it would make the game less boring, i am not saying that it is boring but sometimes i just get bored for playing it. But yeah i agree with the boss part, bosses should have more teamwork and stuff. that's it, oh and by the way, you did a good work with that post XD.

And if I took the "more than 4 players in a squad" idea?

The rest of it would be worth it?

While I'd like to see it, I understand that warframe is barely a team game. It's a game for jackasses who runs 'n' guns (Well, actually, no, who runs 'n' ults), I doubt that majority will support that. Just look at the archives, so much whining about Lech kril and Raptor, while they just require either a bit better equipment or a bit of teamplay.

Ignoring the fact that Warframe can't deal with 4 players plus lobbys at the time, this is a very good idea and a good way to deal with the burnout that more veteran players are feeling. I think the Dev's are going on a good direction with this recreation of the golem, and here's hoping that they'll continue to follow down on this path and perhaps add a little more of PvP spice to the game which would really break a great chunk of the Burnout Effect. Nice Suggestion, hope this gets to the admin's eyes :)