Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 to PS4 Pro

(PSN)skingsrt8

Question

Has anyone gone from ps4 to ps4 pro and noticed a significant difference in performance for Warframe (better graphics, load time, etc.)

Also, any tips on best way to migrate data would be greatly appreciated.  From what I have found load outs and fashion frame is in local save data and inventory, arsenal, and game stats on DE servers. 

Thanks!

1080p resolution on TV do not have 4K.

Edited by (PS4)skingsrt8

2 answers to this question

I have both, oddly the loading time from pressing X to launch the game and being able to play is about 20 seconds slower on my PS4 Pro than on the standard PS4.  (two launch day PS4s, last Christmas-ish PS4 Pro)

I'm also on 1080p monitors, but I haven't noticed any graphical / framerate differences.  Full disclaimer though, I do have things like motion blur, color correction, etc. turned off in the options on both, because I think the game looks subjectively better with those options turned off.

About data migration, just back your "saved game" up to PS+ or USB drive on one and restore it on the other, however all of my loadouts / color choices / etc. are effective on both of I make a change on one.

Edited by (PS4)solcott