Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Healing Vomvalysts not being spawned during Eidolon fights

PunJ0hn

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen this happen quite a few times.

After several hunts we noticed that some spawn in the air. Like flowing nearly 20-50 meters away in the air. Right behind them on the ground the ones that heal / rush to the eidolon spawn there as well. I would suggest to look around a bit more or try to get a nifty lanka / rubico / vectis riven.

On 2018-11-01 at 6:27 PM, Tuho89 said:

I've seen this happen quite a few times.

After several hunts we noticed that some spawn in the air. Like flowing nearly 20-50 meters away in the air. Right behind them on the ground the ones that heal / rush to the eidolon spawn there as well. I would suggest to look around a bit more or try to get a nifty lanka / rubico / vectis riven.

Thanks for your input Tuho89. But been running Eidolon hunts for months now, so very used to them spawning in the air in the middle distance, occasionally, and annoyingly underground when the Eidolon wants to heal it's shields, etc. Was fine for all that time, nipping around the fallen Eidolon to stop the green vomvalysts getting to him. Then suddenly after the Chimera update, there are no green vomvalysts, full stop. None anywhere.
Sometimes with the hydrolyst the purple portal is in the air with spawned vomvalysts tethered to it. When the hydrolyst falls down the tethers are still there flapping about, but the vomvalysts at the end of them vanish, and as soon as the hydrolyst gets back up, they all reappear. Certainly not a game breaking bug, just annoying that I can't stop the Eidolon from regenerating it's health and thus finish it off quicker (I'm a solo hunter).

3 hours ago, Wraithdancer said:

Thanks for your input Tuho89. But been running Eidolon hunts for months now, so very used to them spawning in the air in the middle distance, occasionally, and annoyingly underground when the Eidolon wants to heal it's shields, etc. Was fine for all that time, nipping around the fallen Eidolon to stop the green vomvalysts getting to him. Then suddenly after the Chimera update, there are no green vomvalysts, full stop. None anywhere.
Sometimes with the hydrolyst the purple portal is in the air with spawned vomvalysts tethered to it. When the hydrolyst falls down the tethers are still there flapping about, but the vomvalysts at the end of them vanish, and as soon as the hydrolyst gets back up, they all reappear. Certainly not a game breaking bug, just annoying that I can't stop the Eidolon from regenerating it's health and thus finish it off quicker (I'm a solo hunter).

I would suggest to build an oberon with minimal range so you can strengthen and increase duration on your healing. Don't ask me how, it just works :P When you have that, try the 4th abillity when the Eidolon gets back up or increase range and spam 2 in 4 different direction when you stand on top of the hydrolist. Any vomvy that wants to come towards it dies within 2-3 ticks of the radiated ground. It's 1 way of doing it.
But I do it with minimal range, max efficiency duration and strength to keep my lures alive. with primed flow added to it increase my energy pool so I don't have to worry about it. Once I'm in the last phase I tell my lures to hold position and just scram it a bit further for clear shots on the the teralysts (all of them) and kill it asap.

Take adarza kavat with you, don't forget that! it's truly a game-changer.

Thanks again. I have no problems dealing with any of the Eidolons. I run a Trinity Prime to keep myself and lures at full heal and shields (thankfully rarely need to use a revive), Lanka (w/ multishot & CD riven), i have an adzarka kavat but she needs ranking up as too flimsy to survive the hydrolyst. Slower than some builds, but never failed to get me through a full tridolon hunt yet. Just reporting a unusual bug with the green vomvalysts not appearing as the OP stated, adds a bit more time to the final takedown. Cheers.