The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Spruce Up The Dojo

DivineSoul

I want a lot of changes made to the dojo and would love to see who else agrees with me or has ideas of there own.

1 custom spawn points or the ability to set up a fast travel system

2 I want to be able to edit the layout of my dojo soooooo bad most of the rooms make no sense where they are right now and I don't want to have to destroy a current room just so I can move it elsewhere. For example I would love to attach all the research rooms to the great hall but since we didn't build it that way originally it seems really hard to do.

3 obviously the guild bank, I'm not going to go into it too much here as ther are already plenty of discussions on the forums

4 the ability to earn cooler decorations, such as the gold statues from survival weekend only not quite as limited. Ie get a raptor statue unlocked for defeating raptor 1000 times collectively. Or perhaps different floor panels for clearing all the levels. Something like this would give us achievements to hunt let us show off our dojos proudly

5 colors! Why can't I alter my color scheme for the dojo every room looks so dreary

6 dueling arena (I know the gm is not particularly thrilled with pvp) custom rules or bigger arenas so that certain warframes, like vauban, can't spam out tesla grenades and control The whole arena. Maybe multiple frames in a duel like 2v2 or 4 way free for all

7 obstacle course. Leader boards please!!! Maybe alternate courses or the ablity to customize it. Ie more lasers and platforms

8 dojo vs dojo. I want. A way to compete with other dojos aside from special event or kills. Cause let's face it we will neve catch Ty top clans in kills unless they all stop playing

Ok that's all I have for now but I think many players will agree with and enjoy some new dojo features. I would love to hear from other players and their ideas on how to improve the dojo

Your right, the dojo could use some work. I personally think that for the dueling arena it should be a seemingly roofless area where you can alter the weather of the room to look like different missions. Maybe set it up like a Japanese courtyard or something. Clan banking is also an excellent idea, as is the ability to earn cooler decor. And dojo vs dojo has been on my wishlist for a long time. The obstacle course could definitely be better as well, and leaderboards for it would give me a reason to practise it more often. Editing the layout is your best idea so far though. When we put rooms in our dojo... Lets just say it got very confusing.