Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania, the ragdoll-mancer

Sunai_Moonswing

I've been trying out Titania recently, more for a Halloween duo with Oberon and his Feyarch skin. And I find that she performs relatively well as a support of sorts.

I'm working with a range and efficiency build, as the two main stats. Even with Natural Talent, and the Speed Drift, I find myself getting downed during cast times, if I try opening with my 3, rather than my 1.

I try to avoid using her 4, mostly because it's the one thing she's known for.

I do love turning everything ever into flying ragdolls (I'm easily amused). Tribute to send them hurtling in every direction... It reminds me of Team Rocket!

That said, my issues with her are the cast times, the impracticality of Tribute, Having to go fetch the soul you removed, coupled with the kind of low benefits of the buffs when you're surrounded by people who can one hit kill just about anything before you can get to them in the first place,

The one buff I have the most issue with is Entangle, because... Well slowing movement speed just isn't my cup of tea.

Decreasing accuracy, yes, that's a very good thing for survivability, and I understand it's meant to mesh with Pixia form, but what I find myself needing the most, is some kind of damage reduction for myself and team-mates. Or energy regeneration.

The evasion on her Pixia form does count towards that much needed survivability, but, while in that survivable form, you're unable to interact with most of the environment, and find your small energy pool depleting, even more so when you start casting abilitties.

Maybe a skill synergy would be nice, like spellbound enemies give a secondary buff when tribute is cast. Or a discount on energy usage?

The whole body animations for casting spells on enemies, I can live with, if there's more ways to survive than just her four to get the ball rolling.

I do like playing her, she is pretty fun to play on defense, mobile defense and interception. I don't do much damage, because I'm spending more time watching everyone float around helplessly rather than shooting at them.. Kind of wish I could make a screen saver out of that!