Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decoration tool

PhantomLordzZa

was unsure on whether or not to list this under missions/levels or art/animation.
This is my observation of what ive experienced with the new movement tools for decorations in dojo and orbiter and issues i have with it.
will be posting multiple time stamps to the issues i experience with the decoration tool,albeit not everyone pays this much attention to detail as i probably do so take it all with a pinch of salt.

1: constrained movement tool deciding to stop movement at a certain point after moving a certain distance away from original position thereby preventing you from returning object to its original position if you slipped up as observed at: 0:07

2: inability to move object via the axis without having the axis tooltip in view as observed at: 0:24,1:32

3: textures and objects appearing aligned although closer viewing shows it isn't ie underneath as observed at 2:10

4: movement of object along the axis is tad too fast to line up the objects with each other even when setting mouse dpi to 30 and sensitivity to low as observed at: 2:37

i spend roughly around 6 minutes average on each object trying to get it aligned properly with how i want it to look and seem etc.

I know the team is majorly busy with fortuna so this isnt a major issue as it isnt game breaking although it would be nice to see a few tweaks to the movement tools sometime along the line in another update ie another dojo update or rework etc to help decorators that have an issue with how the objects line up and how it decides to place the decorations when using snapping tool etc to help save some time on dojo decor for future contests and make it easier for non experienced/time constrained decorators to design their own dojo room in their clan etc