The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Already problems with Arbitration

(PSN)Hodder069

First match. The FIRST match. 25 minutes in, a second player dies. Host migration... You are now being sent back to the main menu. All exp, all resources, and all rewards automatically deleted.

This is absolutely unacceptable at this point of development. It was a common problem with eidolon hunts as well. Anything that takes time to do where players die often is so difficult to actually finish because of poor hosting. At the very least give players their rewards if they're booted from their own game. It makes players not even want to play this game. It's already a grind, and to add to that you made Arbitration an even lengthier grind. To top that off after countless updates you still haven't fixed a huge game breaking issue that discourages people from playing completely. 

Not to mention you get killed during host migration. Invincibility during host migration should be mandatory. I've been returned to games where I'm already dead, then booted, then lose everything because of someone else leaving or dying. 

On 2018-10-30 at 2:00 PM, (PS4)Hodder069 said:

First match. The FIRST match. 25 minutes in, a second player dies. Host migration... You are now being sent back to the main menu. All exp, all resources, and all rewards automatically deleted.

This is absolutely unacceptable at this point of development. It was a common problem with eidolon hunts as well. Anything that takes time to do where players die often is so difficult to actually finish because of poor hosting. At the very least give players their rewards if they're booted from their own game. It makes players not even want to play this game. It's already a grind, and to add to that you made Arbitration an even lengthier grind. To top that off after countless updates you still haven't fixed a huge game breaking issue that discourages people from playing completely. 

Not to mention you get killed during host migration. Invincibility during host migration should be mandatory. I've been returned to games where I'm already dead, then booted, then lose everything because of someone else leaving or dying. 

i feel you man, friday already and the problem still around